Bits and Scraps

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"From Our Blog to Yours"

I just started participating in the challenges and forum at Sweet Shoppe Designs. They have a Rewards Program thingie that you can accumulate points and earn discounts, which is nice! I was pretty skeptical about doing challenges because I have 7 years worth of pictures that I'm behind on so why would I want to scrap something someone else wants me to do? But, in this past month I've made pages that I wouldn't have thought to otherwise and had a lot of fun trying new things. I've really enjoyed it and would definitely recommend it! ANYWAY, I'm trying to get a 40% off coupon, so here's my post from their blog. I took this quiz from their blog (to get a reward point), and I have no idea why I got that answer. :) Oh well, I'm just glad High School is over with. :)




You Were the Arty Kid



Whether you were a drama freak or an emo poet, you definitely were expressive and unique.



You're probably a little less weird these days - but even more talented!

No comments: