Bits and Scraps

Sunday, August 24, 2008

For New Scrappers

I wanted to post a few things for people who are just starting scrapping or are just thinking of getting into it.

I have taken a few classes from Jessica Sprague and I just really love her teaching style and the fact that her classes are all videos of her screen with the program you use (either Photoshop CS or Photoshop Elements-- you choose) so it's super easy to follow along. She has 3 levels of classes and it used to be that you had to wait until she was offering the beginning class to take it, which was every 3 months or longer. But, now she's offering the beginning class self-paced. So, you can take the class anytime! It's a great way to learn a lot in a short amount of time. Here it is if you're interested. She also has TONS of free tutorials on her website: www.jessicasprague.com.

There's like a billion scrapbook stores online, but I've listed links to a few of my favorites on my sidebar. A few of them have sale days, so mark your calendars. :) Designer Digitals has two 25 cent items available only on Sunday and Mondays. Little Dreamer Designs has $1 Wednesdays, and Sweet Shoppe releases all their new stuff on Saturdays and all the new releases are 20% off Saturday only.

2 comments:

Megan Turnidge said...

HOW FUN! You have a scrap blog now! And it is TOTALLY cute... love it!

The MPT coupon will be emailed to you after you place your $10 single page purchase. I ordered last night and got my coupon this morning. You don't need a special coupon for your $10 order... they'll just see that you qualify and send it to you.

Jueneta said...

Yea!!! Do you have updates about Shutterfly coupons as well? I am excited to see your layouts.