Bits and Scraps

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things...

I just saw these alphas online and I'm in love with them. I bought them, but I haven't scrapped with them. I just think they are the cutest things ever! :) They'll be great for Halloween.
This is a new kit that just came out this past Saturday and I have already scrapped 3 pages with it! I usually don't scrap again from the same kit, but I just love the colors... I think they're so relaxing. Anyway, it's my current favorite kit right now. :)

This is a kit I've been coveting for a while. I love the colors and the flowers (I can make a boy layout with blue flowered paper, right??). If I get the 40% off coupon this month, I'll definitely be picking up this kit. :)

4 comments:

Suzann said...

I have Zoe's kit, and it is definitely worth buying! It is so cute! I gave in and bought it the first day it came out!

What a cute Halloween Alpha!

Megan Turnidge said...

I can't believe I don't have that alpha yet... and I'm on her team! lol... I should go pick it up. Freakin' adorable!!

And you can ABSOLUTELY use flowers on boy LOs! Just as long as they're not girly flowers... hehe

PC is down because she exceeded her bandwidth limit... and the site needed maintenance anyway... I've been going through withdrawals. lol... It might be back up tomorrow... hopefully. ;)

Ashlie said...

Are you on Eva Kiplers team or did you buy that? I'm so jealous I can hardly see straight! I've got to make some time to try and make pages worthy of a team. I need help! Would you move back hear and make me creative dang it!

allie said...

Ashlie,

No, I'm not on Eva's team. I'm a guest for her in December, but I only get the kits from that month, so I just bought this one. I just love the colors!