Bits and Scraps

Monday, October 6, 2008

Scrapbook Pictures

Scrapbook Pictures (an online printing service) is having a sale, so I wanted to tell you about it! Their 8x8s are $1.49 instead of $1.99 until Oct. 15. On the SSD forum, lots of people have had great things to say about this company (I've actually not heard of anyone who didn't like them!), so I decided to try them out when they're having a sale.

You really can't beat My Pictales on prices, but a few of my pages weren't great quality. Most were good, but on a few, the photos were really grainy or blurry. So I choose a few of them that I wanted to compare and ordered a few with Scrapbook Pictures. They have a flat rate $2 shipping, and you also don't have to resize your layouts, so that's really easy. I was able to upload and order my prints fairly quickly.

If you log into their website through "two peas in a bucket", you can get a credit of about $3.50. You have to be logged into the 2peas webpage, then you go to their digital page, then scroll all the way down to the bottom where it talks about printing services. That will ensure that you get the credit. You can also just go straight to their website without the credit.

My dad will bring out my order when he comes in 2 weeks, so I'll have to let you know what I think about the quality!

2 comments:

Suzann said...

You'll have to write about how you like the prints. I tried mypictales and I'm not satisfied with the picture quality. I'm still looking!

Jueneta said...

Are you ladies not printing them via shutterfly in books then? My sister in-law did and it is absolutely beautiful. She didn't use any coupons and had over 100 pages and it cost her just over $200. The book is no more than an inch though which is ideal for me because traditional scrapbooks have taken over my shelves.

Blogherads hasn't paid me yet but they have been easy to set up. If you are interested they might help with your digi budget. There site address is http://www.blogherads.com/