Bits and Scraps

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fun new favs

I found a couple new kits that I'm really loving, so I wanted to share. First is a Thanksgiving kit from Libby, Shawna, and Melissa. It's really cute, but the layout I did with it actually isn't even about actual Thanksgiving. I love the colors in it and the elements are really cute. It's a great fall-ish kit. Here's my layout with it:

Next up is a kit by Zoe Pearn. I love her designs, but she mostly does really girly kits. So, when does a boy (or neutral) kit, I always snag it! :) Her newest kit is a winter one, but I did a baby boy layout with it. I just love this kit! It's very soft and has lots of fun things in it. Here's the kit:

And here's the layout I did with it:

This Saturday is "Digital Scrapbooking Day" (Devin laughs about that, a total made up holiday, but I love any excuse for a sale!) and there are rumors about a sale at SSD, which is really rare! It'll be a great time to pick up these kits! ;)

3 comments:

Suzann said...

You are so talented! I love your pages! I hope they have a sale also. I can't wait for NSD! I already told my family that I am out of commission for the day!

Megan Turnidge said...

I know, Zoe is sooo awesome! I'm lucky I have a girl. Or unlucky because then she sucks me into buying all her kits! LOL!!! Awesome pages!

And wooohoooo cannot wait until DSD!!!

Ashlie said...

Dang I'm going to be at a triathlon for the first half of the day. I guess I have an extra excuse to take the afternoon off. Problem is Clint is doing the tri too. Maybe the kids can just watch themselves that day. ;)