Bits and Scraps

Monday, September 22, 2008

New Favs

I wanted to post a few of my recent favorite kits. This first one, "Beep Boop" (by Lauren Grier & Kristin Cronin-Barrow) is one that came out last week and I'm totally loving it. I love the bright colors and the quirky elements (Previews are clickable).


Here are a few pages I made with it:

Here's another kit I'm having fun with: "Rag Tag Cowboy" by Dani Mogstad. I'm really liking her designs. She's got a few other kits that are cute (Deep Blue Sea and Little Buddies)

This is a really fun kit if you have pictures that go with it. Or, if you're like me and you want to stretch it a little, which is what I did on the "Sheriff" page. :)

I'm totally wishing I was a tag-a-long on Ashlie's photoshoot in the country for this kit. :)


Also, Peppermint Creative has an upgraded store! She's had her store down for the last 3 weeks or so, and she just opened it up, now with a forum, upgraded gallery, new products, and a SALE! Everything's 25% off right now. She has some cute new stuff!

3 comments:

Ashlie said...

Awesome Allie! Your pages are so CUTE! Thanks for the recommendations and info.

Jueneta said...

I love all those kits. I think my solution is to start buying. I hate weeding through just ok stuff and then drool over cute kits. When I did buy one kit from SMJ I truly did feel better about my pages. Thanks for all the info today.

Megan Turnidge said...

OMGosh! That sheriff page is AMAZING! I love Dani's new kit... but need to find a pic for it still. ;)

You expressed interest in some hybrid album tutorials. Which ones do you have? I have the Basic Grey bracket album, Maya Road mini heart and Maya Road two ring heart, board books, and some coasters I'm planning on making into a coaster album.