Bits and Scraps

Monday, September 29, 2008

Countdown to Halloween

Since it's almost October, I wanted to share some Halloween kits with you guys! Libby came out with a cute girl halloween kit, but there's a shortage of girls in my family, so I made it work just fine for boys. :)




Libby is giving away a free desktop calendar on her blog with this kit, and she also has a contest there to win one free kit!

Dani also has a really cute Halloween kit, "Happy Haunting:"I really love her style. Here is a page I made with it:

Please disregard all the dates on my scrap pages. You can tell I'm SOOOO behind!! :)

So, now go do the challenges at SSD so you can get 40% off these kits! :)

1 comment:

Jueneta said...

Being behind on your scrapbook pages makes you more normal. Your pages are so cute.