Bits and Scraps

Sunday, November 1, 2009

DSD Wishlists...

So, Digital Scrapbooking Day is coming up this Saturday and there will be lots of sales! I've been thinking about my wishlist for a few weeks, but I haven't decided what I'll get yet. I have to see what kind of sales there are first! :) Last year there were big Black Friday sales, too, so don't fret if you don't pick up everything you want this Saturday. :)

Here are the things I've been eyeing lately:

I really love this kit... I've seen so many awesome layouts with it!


This chick makes the neatest alphas! I know it's weird that I want a pink alpha with three boys, but I already have the perfect layout in mind for it. :)


I thought this kit would be perfect for "going home" pics from our newborns in the hospital.





So, what's on your list? Let me know about all the awesome things I've missed! :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

I think I'm going to go crazy buying stuff tomorrow. I might have to start looking tonight! I think I've gotten the two kits I've bought from Digichick. The bath one is a mini kit and was on sale for $1.30! I was excited.