Bits and Scraps

Monday, August 3, 2009

New Releases!

I haven't posted in a while, so I wanted to show a few recent releases that I love! Libby released the cutest kit this past Saturday called Animal Crackers:

I think it's SO cute! Here's my page with it:

Dani has a few awesome kits that she released recently. Imagi-nation is one of my all-time favorite kits! I just love the colors and the unique elements:
Here are two pages I've made with it:
She also has a new camping kit called Happy Camper that I really love. There aren't a lot of camping kits out there that I really wanted, so I was SO happy when i saw this one. We have tons of unscrapped camping pics!
Here's one page I did with it:
As for non-CT kits, I picked this one up this past Saturday. I love back-to-school kits and the alpha in this one is really fun. I haven't scrapped with it yet, but here's the preview.

Happy shopping! Don't forget, you can always do the challenges at Sweet Shoppe each month to earn 40% off! It starts over each month, so you can start fresh this month!

No comments: