Bits and Scraps

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Totally excited

I am over the moon excited! One of my favorite designers, Dani Mogstad, asked me to be on her Creative Team! I just love her stuff and use it often in my layouts. Her stuff is some of the oldest stuff I've got in my stash! Take a look at her most recent release:

I scrapped a page with my Dad's fourth Grade picture:

I really love the colors and the fact that it can be used for older pics or pictures from now.

Here are a few of my other favs of hers:





I know this is a Halloween kit, but it's one of my fav holiday kits! :)

I have used this kit probably more than any other in my stash. I love the colors and the fun embellishments.



These are just a few, so check out her store here!

5 comments:

Megan Turnidge said...

CONGRATS on the new team! That's wonderful! Dani's designs RAWK... I still wanna curl up in a ball sometimes and cry because I had to give her up. lol

Suzann said...

Woot Allie! That is so incredibly exciting! You are such an amazing and talented scrapper!

Jueneta said...

That's so cool! She has great stuff.

~Julie~ said...

Congrats Allie!! That is awesome!! I love Dani's stuff too and would die if I were on her CT.

Ashlie said...

Congrats Allie!