Bits and Scraps

Monday, February 2, 2009

SSD Sale!

I should have posted about this earlier, but I forgot. Sweet Shoppe is having a 30% off sale that ends tonight. So, if you need some new digi goodies, get over there quick before it ends! Here are a few of my recent favs there: (all are clickable)

Have I ever said how much I love Dani's designs?? :)


I am loving the colors in this kit! It's sweet, but very boyish, too.
I made a page with this kit and one of my favorite pictures of Dallin that Ashlie took a few weeks ago:
Libby made these cool paper templates that I used on my last page. They're fun little additions to a page!

Since we have three boys, we've been to the ER twice for stitches, once for glue, and once for staples. Soooo, I have far too many pictures that I could use for this kit. :)

Have fun shopping! ;)

1 comment:

Jueneta said...

Darn I wish that I knew about the sale sooner. I would have loved to pick up Dani and Eva's kits. Let me know if they have another cool sale like that.

Cute pages. Your son is so big.